Carpet Protection Film
Carpet Protection Film from Plasticover will protect your carpet with ultra-tough polyethylene that grips the surface to keep all dirt and contaminates out. Other carpet protection film products on the market last only 30 or 45 days, but Plasticover offers a full 60 days of protection. Just roll it out, cut it off and you are done!
- Simple to use -- just roll it out and specially formulated adhesive holds it down. Reverse wound with adhesive on the outside
- The ultra tough, high-stretch polyethylene resists tearing
- Lasts 60 days - the ONLY product with this rating that is twice as long as other brands
- Ultra-safe - grips shoes, does not slip or slide
- Save time with our Carpet Film Applicator
|"...unfortunately my contractor did not
use your product and after 44 days with another protector, I am left
with a sticky residue."
"I'm SO SAD we didn't use your product to protect our carpet during construction. It's was new and now has adhesive all over it that attracts dirt and stains. We've had it professionally cleaned and it didn't help. SAD!"
See it in Action! Watch our video or read our faq for more info
Click an image to enlarge