Reinforced Kraft Paper - NEW!
Reinforced Kraft Paper (also known as poly-craft mask) from Plasticover protects your valuable marble, hardwood, tile, and granite surfaces during construction to keep them damage and stain-free. Ordinary kraft paper or rosin paper will tear and let liquid spills through, but the poly coating on our reinforced kraft paper provides a moisture barrier while the filament fiber provides strength from tearing.
- New! Simple to use - just roll it out, trim to fit and tape the seams
- Three-ply protection: kraft paper plus a poly coated sheet and threaded reinforcement layer
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Higher grade protection than rosin or craft paper
- Use reinforced floor protection paper anywhere you need protection: floors, counters, fixtures, fireplace mantels and more
Click an image to enlarge